Since its establishment in 1996, Beijing Royal School has been devoted to international education. Integrating eastern
and western pedagogical techniques and resources, we create a truly international educational environment. We use mobile and distance learning technologies to access world class teaching resources from abroad but then adapt them to create an educational experience tailored to each student’s aptitude and individual characteristics, as is traditional in China. Beijing Royal School, including Beijing Royal Kindergarten, Beijing Royal Foreign Language School and Beijing Royal School (Senior High), collectively form a K-12 continuum, providing a comprehensive education that cultivates future world leaders with the international perspective and talents to complete on a global level.
BRFLS-Spain Program, Gredos San Diego (GSD) High School’s first Chinese partnership, is a cooperative program between Beijing Royal Foreign Language School (Senior High) and Gredos San Diego (GSD) High School.
GSD High School is a high-end education brand managed by Gredos San Diego, and is ranked number 1 among the local public schools. The school, located in a medieval ancient city in northern Madrid, possesses unparalleled natural and human environmental space, is adjacent to the National Forest Park and a medieval ancient castle, as well as Picasso Museum.
The program adopts a “2 plus 1” Cultivation Mode: students study in China for two years and in Spain for one year. While studying in China, all courses and textbooks for our students will be synchronized with Spain, and credits will be mutually recognized. Upon graduating, our students will obtain Spain’s Secondary School Diploma, if full course credit is achieved, and can take Spain’s college entrance examination.
• Spanish for Beginners;
• Small classes: approximately 25 students in each class;
• International/domestic joint cooperation and cultivation;
• Overseas high school diploma;
• High-end extra-curriculum activities and study tours (Golf, equestrian, cultural exchange activities with various embassies);
• Comprehensive College Guidance Counseling and systematic life management.
• Planned number: 60 students for grade ten;
• Students are required to take the school’s own examinations (written and oral), and will get early admissions if a passing grade is achieved for both examinations;
• If there are still quotas, students who have participated in the Middle School Exam and passed the English exam will be granted entrance.
Student Scholarship Program
Grade 10 Applicants
BRS will be awarding merit scholarships in amounts ranging from 10,000 rmb to 150,000 rmb to outstanding applicants to grade 10. The purpose of the program is to help more of China’s most promising young students gain access to the elite international precollege education that is a pathway to the world’s top universities.
Currently Enrolled Students
Based on their academic performance at BRS, currently enrolled students will be eligible for a variety of merit scholarships. The goal of this program is to recognize excellence in a diverse range of academic disciplines and encourage students to further develop their unique talents.
At graduation, the most outstanding graduates will be honored with scholarships in recognition of their academic achievements at BRS. These scholarships will also enable these unusually talented students to realize their full potential when they enroll at the world’s most elite colleges and universities.
* The final explanation right of these programs is reserved by BRS, and please refer the announcement on our website for further information.